Monday 28 November 2011

Don't waste your breath and just fade away (Animation Project)

Hello everyone. I'm back and I have been assigned to another project: Animation.

The aim of the project is to create an animation that has some humour in it and must contain something political or celebrity-ish.

The assignment started a couple of weeks ago (yeah and I'm posting about it now!) and I have been doing some idealising. I have been given one idea regarding David Cameron, but I'm not going give away anything just yet. Speaking of David Cameron, I got a hold of my old graphics tablet and attempted to try and draw him. Here's what resulted:

            
















































At the moment, this is the original size but when I start doing some work in flash, I'll make it smaller.

That's about it for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment