Wednesday 22 February 2012

3D Studio Max - Modelling practice

Hello my fellow viewers! I'm back with another update. At the beginning of this week, me and my college mates (well, except me. I had a go at this just before Xmas) have finally got a taste of using the 3D modeling program, 3D Studio/3Ds Max. So far, this is the hardest program I have tried; There are so many buttons and effects within it, it's so hard to remember what does what and how to find them. 

Here are a few pics of the program:


This was of me making some objects in the program and playing with around with them, except from the surfboard/table object, which was custom made.

Today, we had a go at making chairs and tables. Here's what I had made:





 
 And here is a Viking Helmet that I completed from one of the 3Ds Max Tutorials:












































I have got to be honest, despite the fact that I have been able to make these shapes, I'd probably wouldn't remember how to do them without the tutorials or asking for assistance...


Anyway that's it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment