Wednesday 23 May 2012

Flash: 2D Platform Game - Graphics 2

Hello again, I have returned with another update on the progress of the 2D game. Here is a screen shot of some misc. background objects that can be used for the game.


The graphics were made by tracing and/or drawing from mind, of some photos I took while in
town, in Illustrator. 


I took these photos in side perspective views, so I could get an idea of how the Angry Derek character is going to move around.


Also, me and Tom (group programmer) were having a debate on where the character was going to be running from, out of running on the pavements or in the middle of the road and Tom said we can do both. allowing the player to move around more and it will allow me to make other obstacles as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment